IBX5980432E7F390 ERROR U052 CANON MG5350 - DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE

ERROR U052 CANON MG5350



* I have a Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer error message on the screen of U052 so the printer is completely useless. The message says "The head type is incorrect, install the correct print head." The cost of the printer in November 2012 was € 82.55. I call to the Technical Service by Canon Spain on the phone 91 3754555 and they told me that I have to send the printer to an authorized repair service (Madrid or Barcelona) making me I bear the shipping costs and that being out of warranty also it would bear the cost of repairs and materials. I commented the error and indicating the screen "The head type is incorrect, install the head correct print" so that I recommend the repair cost would be much higher than buying a new printer and recommend me to myself buy the printhead and replace it as the user can perform the same as changing cartridges. I bought a new head QY6-0080 corresponding with my printer whose cost has been € 93.78 (I remind you that the cost of my printer in November 2012 was € 82.55) because I have bought original cartridges for my printer worth more than € 100 and I can not find any printer on the market to accept my cartridges. I received the print head and put it behind and change all cartridges with new cartridges U052 follows me out the same error. Could you please tell why a service technician makes me such a recommendation if not repair the problem ?. After the expenses have caused me not offer me any solution.
ERROR U052, CANON MG5350, ERROR U052 CANON MG5350,

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru: